Looking for a comforting vegan aperitif recipe? Here is the recipe of the Yoghurt Pumpkin Cream from the Chef Anthony Maselli from Wholydaysfrance and Wholywoodparis.
Rich in vitamin C, pumpkin is an ingredient with anti-aging and antioxidant properties for your skin. It is also a real ally for your hair because it helps rehydrate dry ends and boost the shine of your hair.
Step 1: Preparation of the stuffing
- Half a red onion
- A small shallot
- A clove of garlic
Add everything to a bowl and mix with:
- One teaspoon of sweet paprika
- Half a teaspoon of salt and pepper
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Step 2: Cooking the pumpkin
- Take the prepared stuffing and put it in a half emptied pumpkin
- Place the half stuffed pumpkin in an oven dish
- Pour two glasses of hot water in the dish and cover the pumpkin with aluminum
- Bake for 45 minutes at 170 degrees
To be sure of the cooking, the knife must be able to penetrate easily into the pumpkin flesh.
Step 3: Assemble with the cream
Once the pumpkin is cooked, add in a blender:
- The flesh and stuffing of the cooked pumpkin
- 50g of soya yoghurt for 50g of pumpkin mix
- 2 teaspoons of tahini
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Mix and enjoy with raw vegetables.