- Shake the shampoo well before use.
- In the shower, thoroughly wet your hair and hands. Pour a half to one teaspoon of powdered shampoo in your hand depending on the length of your hair.
- Add water in your hands to lather.
- Apply to your hair and lather like a classic shampoo.
- Rinse well with water. Do not hesitate to add powder shampoo if you have long hair. Don't worry, you will quickly find the right dose for your hair.
Advice from Audrey, pharmacist in Paris "Don't be afraid to put a generous amount of powder in your hand. If you use too much you will notice it very quickly and you will readjust at the next shampoo. If you have short hair a smaller amount of powder will work. Shampoo as usual. The second shampoo lathers more and more. This is normal, the hair is wetter, and the lather develops faster."